Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Count Downs

It's that time of year to start my count downs!!! YAY!


7 days to decide what classes to take next semester
7 days until I can play Christmas music
31 days until Thanksgiving
33 days until my four-year heart anniversary
54 days until "official" end of finals
58 days until I go back home
62 days until CHRISTMAS!
72 days until winter semester


1 day until I need to take my psychology, physical science, and Book of Mormon tests. joy. I wish these other days came first...



Parents Weekend was this past weekend. It was kind of hard to see all the students with their parents visiting. So instead I went to the canyon with some friends. And watched a movie with some friends. And played games with friends. I'm glad I have so many incredible friends here.


So here are some incredible pictures from the trip up to Canyon Glen Park:









Trying to remember to stay positive and happy this upcoming week with several tests, lots of projects due, and attempting to recruit volunteers for my advertising committee. So much to do, so little time. A quote to help this week:
"When we put God first, all other things fall into their proper place, or drop out of our lives." President Ezra Taft Benson
Here's to a great upcoming week! Remember to smile!
Oh, and make sure to watch Vocal Point's performance this past week on "The Sing Off" - it was incredible!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures. and I am so addicted to The Sing Off now that Vocal Point is on.

    ReplyDelete