Sunday, November 18, 2012

family time is the best time

[day eighteen... oh wait, that's today]
family dinner time

Our family dinner time is like no other. I didn't realize how much I had missed it until I came back home. We exchange stories, reminisce on days long gone, and basically laugh for the majority of the meal. While I do often eat dinner with my roommate or with a few friends, it still isn't quite like being together for family dinner. I love family dinner time, not necessarily because of the delicious food [though that is definitely a plus] but because of the time we all spend together and the memories we make. It is one of the best time of the day. I am so grateful for my family and all the time we spend laughing together; they are the greatest, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

on more of a Sunday note...
Vocal Point released a new album a few weeks ago called "Lead Thou Me On." It is absolutely gorgeous, and I highly recommend listening to it if possible. This is my favorite song from the album:

"Danny Boy" performed by Vocal Point

Only three more days until Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment