Friday, March 29, 2013

adventure time

I love sunshine.
Almost as much as this kid does.
We had a solid two weeks of warm sunny spring weather.
Oh how I envy everyone else on spring break. BYU does this really great thing where we don't get one of those.
I made the best of it and sat on my tiny cement porch to study and work in the sunlight.
Though I did still love the random snow fall a few days ago...

Finals are in three weeks.
I am so not ready for that. But I am also past ready for the semester to end.
And all I really want to do is go on an adventure and take a break from reality.


My family is in Washington, D.C. without me.
Seriously. 
They went to one of the most important historical sites in the world without the history nerd of the family.
I'm not bitter at all.
My cousin is in Oregon.
All of my extended family is currently on spring break.
As previously mentioned, most of my friends are heading out on their missions or off on fantastic study abroad adventures.
In the mean time, I will be here. in Provo. 
Studying and working as always.
Such is life.

In the mean time, I guess this will suffice.

But seriously. 
Who's up for some fort-building and coloring?
You will be my new best friend.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD THING I'M ALREADY YOUR BEST FRIEND BECAUSE I'D BE COLORING IN A SECOND. especially in a blanket fort.

    I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WENT TO DC WITH OUT YOU!!! My jaw literally dropped when I read that. I feel your pain woman, I love that city!!! {hey, maybe you'll serve there?!?!}

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete