Friday, March 1, 2013

time to rewind

I have been going through some serious withdrawals recently.
Freshman year. 
Please come back. 

I need to see these people way more often than I do.
Or write to them more often. Since basically everyone is leaving on a mission now. If they aren't already gone.
Oh how I miss having these people only a few doors away from me.
Freshman year gave me some of my best friends and happiest memories.
There are some days I desperately wish I could go back to the dorm life.








"How lucky I am to have something
that makes saying goodbye so hard."
Winnie the Pooh

We are going to have the greatest ward reunion EVER.
In two years once everyone is finally back.
In the mean time, I'll just sit at home, write missionary letters, message you girls on Facebook, and watch our ward slideshow a million times over.
Oh by the way, a big welcome to the month of March.
WAIT is it really March already?!
Time flies way too quickly here.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post, these pictures, and those people... SO MUCH. #119ersforever

    ReplyDelete