Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Pictures...

Here are the pictures as promised. My head is ugly and mole-covered, but I can deal with it. I do already have a wig picked out and as soon as I leave we're going to get some pix with it on. But here's what we have for now.
This picture was taken Monday - the day I LEFT the hospital.
This is what has occurred since then - most specifically the past 48 hours:


It is the strangest sensation to put my hand to my head and feel little wisps. My head is kind of cold, but it's kind of nice to have the hair off of my neck. There are a couple of parts that are hanging in there, but I'm sure they'll be gone before long, too.
My nurse, Lindsie, brought in some hats to try on for fun.



This is the one we decided to keep - it was one of the less eccentric!

Thought you'd enjoy these two! We kept the orange bow one for laughs.



GO BEARS!
My adorable cousin Lincoln came to visit!! Along with my aunt Jen, of course. He is so big and talkative!

He was very helpful in opening up a present for me.
Isn't he CUTE!!!!

So that's what's been happening today in room 403!

Hopefully more excitement will come tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. You are a brave girl to post so many pictures of yourself in funny hats. My personal favorite is the one with the brightly colored feathery yarn. Out of control! Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and will continue to do so from the hot and sweaty confines of band camp. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hats and your cute expressions! You'll never lose your delightful smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I told you I knew you would still be super cute!!! Love the hats! Hope you are feeling better!! You look GREAT!!! Miss ya and love ya, T

    ReplyDelete