Friday, June 28, 2013

back at home: photo dump

I've been back home for almost a month now.
It's been absolutely crazy. But so much fun spending time with the family!
Enjoy the photo dump of events at home.

Nathan's 13th Birthday
My baby brother is a teenager. 
Where does the time go?



guys that is my foot next to my brother's feet. I am surrounded by giants.
or I'm a dwarf. either works.
happy birthday little brother!

Rachel's High School Graduation
Top of her class and they pronounced her name right.
Congratulations on finishing high school Rachel!
Enjoy reality, graduates.






Sunday Afternoons
We believe in Sunday naps.
Though they sometimes occur in strange places...


We also believe in playing games. Constantly.
Preferably in big, comfy sweatshirts [or t-shirts] from BYU.


the most intense game of Jenga ever.
Finally: We believe in Sunday pictures. 
Because we look good. So why not?

Me and my not-so-little little brother. Isn't he the cutest?

Family Camping Trip
Minus Rachel. She's hanging out in Utah helping with my aunt and uncle's kids.
Campsite: Chain-O-Lakes
Elevation: minuscule
It's not the Utah canyon, but we still had a blast.

this happens when you give the girls matches


so. many. games. of. Nerts.
Let's all just appreciate that this happened:
Dad scaring away the terrifying raccoon by banging tongs against a propane tank.
Parent Trap anyone?

pretty sure this is what happiness looks like.
the joys of camping: dishwashing after breakfast
This is Wilmot Mountain.
The local ski mountain.
That is NOT a mountain. That is a sledding hill. 
They even have a chairlift.
My heart aches a little. 
LZ people: you need to get out to Utah at some point in your life to understand that this is NOT a mountain.



Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert
Family outing to Ravinia to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir live!
Probably the most incredible concert I have ever been to in my life.
And I've been to a lot.

Megan and I spend lots of time together at home. She loves it.
Janine from the Y-Serve office at BYU sings in the choir, and I ran into her!
pardon the people covering up the choir.
Father's Day
Shout out to the greatest dad around!
Not sure where I'd be today without his devotionals on common sense, lessons on home repairs, cooking skills [fudgies], learning to not take life too seriously, and the fact that Colgate is the best.

Isn't she adorable? Come and get her boys.
hey, we really do love each other.
Dad ate part of his cake before we sang to him. Silly Daddy.
Happy Father's Day, Dad!!
my adorable parents.
Along with all of these exciting events, I've been working, chauffeuring, studying, preparing for a mission, frequenting the singles ward and institute, and cleaning.

Gotta love the home life.
Thanks for the fun LZ. Be back real soon.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy small world.. I grew up around the corner from Janine... She was my YW president.. Heart world and childhood collide!!

    ReplyDelete