Friday, July 26, 2013

little stories

I helped my grandparents unpack some boxes back when they were moving into their new Utah house.
And we found this entire box of napkins. Paper napkins. That Grandma saved.


Visiting baby Zachary before he had his trach. What a trooper.


You have to read this.
"The Flu" by Rachel Holbrook
One of the greatest get well cards ever.


That one year dad got a third waffle maker for Father's Day.


My first grade picture is now a meme.
I have nothing more to add.

The Center for Service Spring Symposium. This is one of good friends, Weston. He sucked me into the Center, has been a fantastic teacher and leader to me and his other PD's, and we're all going to miss him. He's off to dental school, but he'll probably just miss us all too much and end up coming back.


The adventure mom and I had after a visit to the doctor's office downtown.


Greatest popcorn in the world.
They must inject steroids or something into that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment