Friday, July 26, 2013

recently in LZ

I have been back at home for about three weeks now.
A whole lot has happened since then.
Most importantly, I got my mission call. Greatest day of my life thus far.

Along with that, I've been cleaning, running errands, writing missionary letters, going on adventures with the family to Wisconsin, having temple prep lessons, organizing, and studying Preach My Gospel like none other.
And trying to survive the humidity.
It's good to be home.


Greg and Wendy and their family came and visited us on their Church history road trip.
Our adventures included: Legos at home, a downtown trip to the aquarium, Hershey store, Lego store, and American Girl store, Chicago traffic, and sleepovers with the girls.
Good times.
Love my city.
we love chocolate.
These two boys were fascinated by everything at the aquarium. Even that tortoise that hasn't moved for weeks.
Love them to death. 
He's my favorite. Jon loves Legos a whole lot. 
We've also been undergoing some home renovations.
First we got new carpet.
And now it's our driveway. The deck is next week.
Pictures for those of you who care.

We dug out the asphalt and had that bothersome curb cut down to actually meet the street.
No more driving over a tree to pull into our driveway! 
And they filled it all in.
The finished product!
And that about sums up life here in LZ.
Hope your summer is as wonderful as mine is so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment