Wednesday, May 30, 2012

i've been thinking...

...which may or may not be a great thing. I have a lot of life decisions coming up really fast. And it's kind of frightening.

I still need to choose a major. I have a non-profit management minor. And an editing minor. So if I could graduate in minors that would be fantastic.
The majors running through my head:
history teaching. 
                                    business.
communications.
 history.                      
                                        public health. 
medicine. 
                 food science.
                                                           media arts.
humanities.                                 
     and everything in between. who knows.

There are 180 majors at BYU. I know two I don't want to do for sure: physics and math. and probably psychology. So that leaves 177 to choose from... shouldn't be too hard right?

Remember this post where I said how amazing cooking would be? Yeah that hasn't happened... My current meals consist of pizza rolls (courtesy of Pinterest) and grilled cheese with salad on the side. My wonderful aunt assisted me with a two-week meal plan which I have followed so far (for two days). Tonight I will actually be making a healthy meal. We'll see how that goes...

Also I have a new plan. No classes this summer. I'm in desperate need of a break from school. Plus then I can work more which means more money. Which is great.

11 days until my sister comes to visit
15 days until my class ends (aka until my final...)
19 days until Brooke comes to Provo
...and a lot of days until I get to go the Oregon Coast!

Fun times ahead!
Also I've blogged two days in a row. Just hope you noticed that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment