Tuesday, May 22, 2012

on the blogosphere

I really like reading blogs. A whole lot. And I hope you all enjoy reading mine.

I want to start something regular for all of you to look forward to and that will force me to blog at the very least once a week. Some ideas....
  • happy lists (from Brooke)
  • five things (from here)
  • things I want my sisters to know (from this girl)
  • smile moments (from my Laurel advisor)
  • daily laugh (my own idea for once)
  • picture a day (taken from a friend who's blog is private)
  • song of the day. or lyrics. (another idea of mine)
  • little letters from me (love her blog)

Also I am kind of obsessed with Brooke's blog (in case you couldn't tell). I really love this Rules of Summer post she made and I will probably soon be making one for this upcoming summer. Look forward to that.
Time for a laugh. Read this. Right now.

Just need to get this out there. I have a pet peeve concerning blogs: music players.
If I want to listen to your playlist when I go to your blog, then I will go click play myself. But I usually listen to my own playlist while I'm reading all these blogs I follow and it's kind of a pain to find the player and hit pause before I read the most recent posts.
Just a thought...
So what do you all think? What would you be interested in reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment