Friday, February 8, 2013

humorous and inspiring

People are incredible.
People are also hilarious.

Here's a few things from the past week or so that have just made me smile or think.
Hopefully they evoke a similar response from you.

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes." -Jim Carrey


Received this email from BYU freshman housing: 
(remember that little announcement from conference?)

"Have you thought about where you'll live next fall? Why not live on campus? For Fall-Winter 2013-14, we will have designated upperclassman communities at Heritage Halls and Wyview Park. 

Want to live on campus but not in the designated upperclassman buildings? No problem! You'll also be able to select from any of our other available spaces on campus. Just keep in mind that if you're not in the upperclassman community, you'll be around freshmen. 

Room selection begins tomorrow, February 6, at 10 a.m. 
BYU Campus Accommodations"

Now for the inspiring:

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." 
Eleanor Roosevelt
"It matters not what someone was born, but what someone grows to be." 
J.K. Rowling

"I'm only as tall as my heart will let me be, and I'm only as small as the world will make me seem. And when the going gets rough and I feel like I may fall, I'll look on the bright side, I'm roughly six feet tall."

The best dreams happen when you're awake.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment