Monday, December 17, 2012

family photos and decorations

[day twenty-three]
my parents

My mom and dad are just about the best parents I could have asked for. They have supported me unconditionally through all my challenges. They push me to be my best self. They have taught me the importance of being an example to my younger [but bigger] siblings. They continue to teach me about the gospel and how to strengthen my own testimony.
Mom and Dad are also pretty great at expressing their creativity in gifts. They have a fantastic sense of humor, particularly past nine o'clock at night. They are my greatest examples of how to stay smiling and laughing even through the darkest times.
And they are the most adorable couple on the planet.

I love them to death.

So it's the day after Thanksgiving. aka the official start of the Christmas season.
aka Black Friday, but we don't participate in those shopping activities.

We spent most of our day putting up Christmas decorations. Namely, our snow village set, the fake Christmas tree in the family room [complete with lights and ornaments], and finishing the outside lights.

And then we took family photos. Enjoy a few of the bloopers.



PS: Christmas music is officially legal! Which means Christmas music 24-7 in our apartment.

Did I mention I LOVE Christmas?

didn't I tell you - most adorable couple right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment