Thursday, December 20, 2012

back home in provo

[day twenty-four]
aerospace engineering

When I was a kid, I never thought flying could lose it's excitement.
Turns out I was wrong.

Being a college student, without a car, living 1400 miles away from home, I get a lot of air miles in.
I always end up next to the most interesting people: a couple with a cat, a seven year old wanting to know every detail about my life and the plane, and the person who snored the entire flight home. Flying is always an entertaining, but mostly stressful, experience.

Regardless. It's a whole lot less stressful than the twenty-three-and-a-half-hour drive through the thrilling states of Wyoming, Nebraska, and Iowa.

So thank you to the Wright brothers and all others who made my air travel possible.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited to see the mountains again.

No comments:

Post a Comment