Tuesday, December 4, 2012

well hello there

I have not completely disappeared.
And I do have my 30 days of Thanksgiving posts finished.

BUT
Blogger says that I have apparently reached my free photo limit... whatever that means.
So I'm in the middle of trying to figure out how to get all my photos up before I publish those Thanksgiving posts.

In the meantime, I am working towards finals and moving out of my apartment all before next Saturday. It's a little crazy. So I apologize for neglecting the blog, but other things are taking higher priority.

Good luck with finals to all of you in school!
To the rest of you... good luck as well.

In honor of the wonderful Christmas season, here is the newest song released by the Piano Guys.

"O Come, Emmanuel"
The Piano Guys

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment