Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Have a Laugh

Did you know a good long belly laugh is as good for you as spending 10 minutes on a rowing machine? Or that laughing 18 times a day is as good as a 30 minute workout?
One of these random facts that I'm not positive is true, but it definitely makes me feel better about myself. So I'm going with it is true.

Angela and I needed a study break last night, so we looked at some funny posters. And they were hilarious. She has some posted here, but here are a few of my favorites.
For my not as technologically advanced reader:
those would be the Angry Birds...from the game Angry Birds.

No. I am not going to hit that pedestrian walking in the parking lot.
no matter how many times you tell me to, I won't do it. High scores are just not that important to me. 


One my Dad showed me a few years ago. 

Quite possible my favorite.

Great song. Great movie. Great lesson.

I do not miss being awakened by a trumpet. Literally.
This one is more for my BYU friends... courtesy of Jeff Nielson.
Never mind. This one is my favorite.
Laughter: it's a good for you and for everyone else around you.
You're welcome.
Now go be productive. Like me.

1 comment:

  1. these make me so happy!!!
    and your story is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete