Monday, February 20, 2012

Past Two Weeks...Part One

So I'm going to make this as quick and short as possible, which means not as long sentences, but lots of pictures. And as I go through it all, hopefully you can bear with the fact that this is nine days worth of blog posts.
Here goes.
Tuesday February 7th
I went and visited Jamie again today with my friends Lexi, Kate, and Morgan. She looked a ton better from the night before. But I still think it's strange to go to the hospital without being the patient. 
Later that night I went to my cousin's basketball game. Not one of my favorite things to do, but it was fun to see him play and to visit with some family. My grandparents were in town so I got to see them one more time before they headed back to Oregon.
Christopher's number 3 on the white team...



CUTE cousins!! Abby, Ashley, and Lily 
me, Abby, Ashley, and Jon (Aunt Shauna in the background) 
me and Conner... I couldn't get him to take a cute picture 
I couldn't find Christopher after the game, but I DID find his brother Clark!!
He was a good sport and took a picture with me - thanks Clarky :)
Wednesday February 8th
Today was craziness. But to start it all off, I went to the temple with my awesome friends Amy, Lindee, Brooke, and Derrick! Sure it was early (6:45 am...yikes) but going to the temple is such a great way to get out of bed and start the day off.
Lindee, Brooke, me, and Amy. Derrick took the picture :)
Isn't that the most beautiful view from the temple?! I LOVE the mountains!
I took a Book of Mormon midterm (90% on the multiple choice!), wrote a two page paper for Book of Mormon, and then I went and visited Jamie again - she looked even better!! I am honestly convinced that optimism is the greatest thing that can help someone heal.

Angela and I made a run to Wal-Mart for her craft supplies for her elementary ed visual arts class. Seriously. That is a class and she has the best homework assignments. She's had to make paper bag moccasins, homemade scratch art, and even a valentine for some extra credit. I'm kind of jealous. But it's fun to watch her get excited about her projects. Anyways, we got excited in the school supplies section, and then we went to Krispy Kreme for a little treat. You'll have to go here to see pictures though. And believe me, you'll want to see pictures.

Thursday February 9th
I went to go visit Jamie with Andy and Austin. I had a blast at Ward Prayer. The end.

Friday February 10th
Went to classes. I went to visit Jamie again with some friends. Studied geography. Hung out with Hattie for a while. And then I dragged her to a Cannon Center "Mix and Mingle Activity" to support our friend Sarah who was going in as "the bachelorette" for the show part of the event. So funny!!
Hattie, Brooke, Kara, and Nick supporting Sarah at the event....from the back row of course :)
Some of the girls in our hall invited me to go see The Vow, but the show was sold out. So we went and got ice cream at Farr's. yum :)

Saturday February 11th
Today was spent doing more studying, more homework, and starting to organize my thoughts for the young women's group on the 26th. I also finished up my Gospel Doctrine lesson (YAY!!!). I went with my friends, Ethan and Hattie, to go get more Tillamook ice cream!
Tillamook Mudslide = my FAVORITE ice cream ever!!
And then Hattie and I watched a movie. And then I went to bed.

All in all, a fantastic second week of February.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to have to go and track down this ice cream!

    ReplyDelete