Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I celebrate FOUR happy heart days every year: 
three heart transplant anniversaries and one national holiday of Valentine's Day!

I'm not completely into the cupids, hearts, and actual valentines, nor do I support the idea of a Single Awareness Day. I'll be more excited about the "in love" aspect of it when I actually do have someone, but for now it's fun to write notes to friends and family and heart attack my roommate. I really love the fact that we have a day devoted to love.
Heart attacking Angela
Angela's notes for me
One of the girls in our hall made a few of these to put up in the hall.
For my birthday, my dear friend Brooke invited me to go to the Lady Antebellum concert with her!! She was a fantastic valentine :) The concert was amazing!! We missed Thompson Square opening, but got there in time to hear Darius Rucker! Brooke went to get a few t-shirts before Lady A came out. And when they did perform, they sang most of my favorite songs. It was so much fun!

Darius Rucker! 
Here they come!!! 

They brought this little girl on stage to announce "American Honey" and then danced around with her on stage.
Luckiest girl in the world. And she isn't even old enough to recognize it.  
Thompson Square, Lady Antebellum, and Darius Rucker. All together on the same stage.
Happy Brooke!! 
On the way home, Brooke introduced me to the Lauren Alaina soundtrack. Which is currently my most played music. So look forward to those songs in future posts.
Thanks to Brooke for a fantastic Valentine's day :)

Videos are to come soon...hopefully. Blogger won't let me upload them for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lauren for being a fantastic Valentine!!
    I love your pictures, I love Lady Antebellum, I love Lauren Alaina, and I LOVE YOU!!

    You are amazing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete