Friday, February 3, 2012

Late Night

So tonight just might be my first (and only) college all-nighter. I just have so much due tomorrow and a ton of reading to get done over the weekend in preparation for midterms. yes, midterms already.

Where has the semester gone?

On the bright side, only 33 hours until Angela and I find out about Regency Apartments!
And only 2.5 more months until I get to cook my own food and move into my own apartment and I get to leave freshmen dorm life.

Growing up is becoming more appealing very quickly.

Anyways, too much to do to say a whole lot. Just wanted to share my new most-played iTunes song, which just also happens to be my midnight study motivation song.

Kelly Clarkson "Stronger"

By the way, BYU Men's Basketball won their game tonight against Gonzaga which was actually super exciting! And I have a game to go to on Saturday... :)

Sleep well world.

No comments:

Post a Comment