Saturday, September 8, 2012

keep calm and pretend you're at the beach

The Oregon Coast is one of my happy places. I absolutely love Cannon Beach; all of the fun memories, the sound of crashing waves, and the stunning sunsets. We got to spend a few days at the beach while visiting my grandparents. There isn't much to say except for everyone should come here at some point in my life.
ps: these are slightly out of order but I don't have the patience to drag them all around. 
knee deep in the water somewhere
Acquire game nights. such a great game. Rachel losing horribly while the ever-winning Grandpa and Nathan count their cash.
hey let's be birds!
we got wet. 
we take lots of walks along the beach. 


seriously have the cutest little brother ever.


mom and grandpa 


heart on the beach in honor of dad.
story: dad makes a heart in the sand for mom whenever we're at the beach. I love it. 



walking along the streets of Cannon Beach. love this town.

the greatest toy store. ever.
greatest kite shop.
the boardwalk up to the beach
the Scout, his fire, and his mom




on a nature walk... 
blue sky, breeze blowing wind in my hair
on the nature walk. next to the roots of a tree that fell over a few years ago. 




I think I might have found me my own kind of paradise.

1 comment:

  1. that heart in the sand story is adorable. i'm tucking it in the back of my mind for my husband one day.

    xoxo

    p.s- glad you had an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete