Sunday, September 2, 2012

shots of summer

heading back to Illinois... the flat lands
back in Chicago and it feels so good.
also my little brother is (almost) taller than me. I am not ok with that.
sisters :)
on the lovely Lake Michigan. not quite the ocean, but still plenty of fun.
me and my daddy
with my mom :)
wishes for our dear cousin, Sammy, on her birthday!
brought along to band camp for the second year in a row.
at least I got some ice cream out of it.
trip to Oregon. aka my happy place.
{post on those adventures coming later}
seeing my lovely grandparents while in Oregon.
our camping trip. in our backyard. we like to go hardcore. 
...and then we all squished into the big tent. leaving an empty little tent.
it was totally worth it. 
trip to Culver's to celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of the school year!
I updated the "Rules of Summer" list. Pretty productive if you ask me.

here's to summer 2012.
may the upcoming months be just as memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment