Friday, July 13, 2012

letters from me

dear blog,
it's nothing personal. I just don't have time to update you for now.

dear suitcases,
please learn to pack yourselves. it would mean the world to me right about now.

dear pillow,
you look so inviting, laying there on the bed. I'm sorry we can't spend time together at the moment.

dear deseret book,
why must you tempt me with so many wonderful coupons? I already came this week...

dear hair,
I would greatly appreciate it if you could stay in the pony tail I put you in thirty seconds ago.

dear rain,
thank you for coming today. I really really love storms, particularly when accompanied by thunder. it felt great to just stand outside and get soaked for a few minutes.

dear provo,
I have loved the time I spent here the past few months. I promise I'll be back soon.

dear lake zurich,
get ready. I'm coming back!

dear country music,
i love you. this is why.

dear friends,
thanks for being so amazing. I've had some incredible adventures with you all! can't wait for more in the fall!

1 comment: