Friday, October 12, 2012

love right now

this is one of those completely random posts where I just rant about life. enjoy.


today was below sixty degrees. all day. and it rained. 
that just makes me so happy.
it means big sweatshirts, comfies, curled up in a blanket, and a good book.
not to mention some homemade soup.
basically a perfect day.
also the colors on the mountains looked amazing today.
 and the clouds over them... gorgeous.
I love Utah.

I have the greatest friends. ever. 
My adventures with friends include:
catching up with Melanie
lunch with Alyssa
Skype with Derrick
classes with Angela, Kara, and Hailey
living with Hayley
Malt Shoppe with John
singing to old people with Weston and Harrison

basically this is hilarious

I love country music. and Disney. and random stuff that I can't really categorize.
I also really like singing along while I clean. Livens things up a bit, you know?

on my playlist right now:
Mat Kearney: "Young Dumb and In Love"
Sara Bareilles: "Gravity"
Hercules soundtrack. the entire thing.
Hunter Hayes: "Storm Warning"
Christina Perri "A Thousand Years"
Beyoncé: "Listen"

in other news, my heart is back to normal.
my biopsy last Monday was perfect! which means [as of Saturday] no more prednisone!


Hayley and I watched The Princess Bride the other night.
Such a good movie. Such great quotes.
And a pretty awesome prince charming character... just saying.


inspiring thought for the day:
"The bad news is time flies.
The good news is you're the pilot" 
Michael Altshuler

my blog hit a total of ten thousand page views since it's creation in 2008.
congratulations, blog.

I love BYU. 
The Y on the mountain is lit up for Homecoming week. 
and I can see it from my kitchen window.
too cool!

basically, life is pretty wonderful right now.
and I get to see my family in two months!
before then I have to figure out a few things... like winter classes. yikes.
have a lovely day. 
and smile.
don't forget that. ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment