Thursday, October 4, 2012

one of those days

Today was just the perfect amount of cold. I could wear my sweatshirt and curl up with a blanket on the couch while working on homework. Those are the best kind of days. 
I love this girl. She's just crazy enough to keep me sane.

late-night, chem-is-driving-me-crazy dance party to "gangnam style"
putting off the room organization while bouncing on her long board
I aced my New Testament exam. It's a pretty great feeling to see "way to go" pop up on the screen next to your score as you leave the testing center.

Speaking of which, General Conference is this weekend. I am beyond excited!!

No classes on Fridays was the best decision. ever. I mean, who doesn't want a three-day weekend every single week. of course, that just means I have a full day to do laundry. but still.

And to round out this totally random post... here's some thought-provoking quotes. 




have a lovely day. or night. whatever you like.

oh, one last thing. you see those little boxes down there next to "reactions" that you can click on? click on them. I'm curious as to what you think about these posts. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment