Wednesday, October 3, 2012

sometimes i just want a jacket, ok?

note: the majority of you won't understand half of this post. that's ok. I still need to get it out there.

there's this thing that happens at BYU
everyone gets engaged.
earlier this week I heard of eight separate engagements. in a single day. I know three of those people. oh. my. goodness.
and if they aren't engaged, then they make a cute couple or are best friends and it's just gosh darn adorable.

most of the time, it's just like "good for them"
I don't have time for any of that anyway.

but sometimes, I just want a jacket, too.
so then I go into this sappy-country-love-songs mood. for like a week.
and I watch chick-flicks with my roommate. like Letters to Juliet, Anastasia, and Ever After.
which are all fabulous movies by the way.

but then that week is over and I'm back to trying to juggle sleep, school, and a social life. and all I really want is homemade bread, a nap, and another hour in the day to finish everything I need to.

which was when I saw this advertisement for a freshman activity:


seriously. they are freshmen. those boys should be getting ready for missions and those girls... well I guess if the girls really do want to get married during their freshman year that's up to them. the point is that freshmen do not need this activity; the off-campus singles wards should go crash this event. could be helpful for some people.

anyway. twitterpation season has come. again. yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment