Thursday, July 5, 2012

fourth of july

So instead of a first "letters from me" post, here's my report on the Fourth of July!

I absolutely love the fourth of July. It is the epitome of summer: barbecue, parades, swimming, fairs, having fun, country music, and fireworks! Everyone comes together to show support for this incredible country. I am so incredibly blessed to live in the U. S. of A.

Woke up early to go to the hot air balloon fest! I was running late and got lost and didn't see the people I wanted to, but it was still really neat.

I then drove around for about an hour searching for a parking spot near my apartment. The 5k that morning cut off all roads leading to my complex. But I discovered a great place with a beautiful view of the flying hot air balloons.

Finally walked back from the parking spot and crashed for a few hours.
I called my aunt and spent the rest of the day with my cousins: at the festival (the fair), in the canyon, making and eating dinner, and watching fireworks.


the view of the valley with the hot air balloons flying over!!

in the MOUNTAINS!!
brothers :)









HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment