Sunday, July 1, 2012

fourth of july resolutions

I am one of the most inconsistent bloggers around, as you probably already know. Sorry about that.

I never really did a post about my New Year's resolutions, and those sort of fell through. So I decided to write up some "Fourth of July Resolutions."

Among those resolutions...

  • blog every single day
  • get up by 8:30 am
  • ...which means go to bed before midnight
  • write a letter every day
  • spend at least 2 hours doing something intellectually stimulating
  • establish a daily schedule to follow
  • take a picture every day
  • don't take over the other side of the room

Kind of random, but it's what I need right now.
I'm in the process of making a chart to track my progress. I really like charts. And stickers.

Let's get started.

to come: Rules of Summer, apartment tour, spring term, and more pictures!

side note: I'm almost done adding all the labels to my old posts so you can find certain old posts. mostly for my own benefit. just htought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment