Tuesday, July 3, 2012

words of wisdom

day 1 of following the schedule. I can do this!

words of wisdom for the week:


I got my first parking ticket the other day. Apparently I couldn't park in a student lot during certain hours. But it wasn't for much.
First ticket: check.

exciting things I did today:
purchased milk and Kleenex.
slept in.
saw a few fireworks.
watched the movie "Sarah's Key" with my roomies. which was absolutely amazing.
proceeded to have an hour long conversation about old books, history, and what things could be hidden in the apartment.

resolutions report:
blog post. check.
up at 8:30. not check.
daily schedule. not check.
wrote a letter. half check.
made bed. check.
took a picture. getting ready for the apartment tour post that's coming soon.
2 hours intellectual stimulation. read a book and started another.
other side of the room. organized so only a few pieces of desk have been occupied.
in bed by midnight. so close... but no check.

five and a half out of nine. not horrible for the first day.
hope your first monday in July was as good as mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment