Wednesday, July 11, 2012

song of the day: lee brice

*I am switching song of the day to Tuesday and fun facts to Thursday. Just makes more sense.


I am on this country music kick and I absolutely love discovering new music. Tonight's discoveries have all been on one of my now-favorite artists: Lee Brice.

"Woman Like You"

"Beautiful You"

"Love Like Crazy"

Today was fabulous. Brooke and I both were having kind of a weird day, so we decided to just go do something mindless.
So we went to Deseret Book. I love that store so much.
And we came back to my apartment for grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. Delicious. And to look at strange engagement pictures.
Back to her family's house for a bit, then we went to say goodbye to Elder (Kyle) Riches.
Kyle was basically the only person I knew in my freshman ward before actually coming to school. We were in the same EFY group two years ago! It was great to see him before he heads off to Chile! Seriously though, he is going to be one incredible missionary.

since Kyle had already been set apart as an Elder, no hugs for us. hand shakes are welcome though. hence the amazing thumbs up picture.

This is such an amazing time of life. I am loving seeing all of these awesome guys go off on their missions. And they are so excited to serve!! I love the joy this gospel brings to my life and others, and I am excited to share it with others.
PS If you ever need an FHE or Sunday activity, I have plenty of missionaries who would love a note :)


Remember to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment