Friday, July 6, 2012

smile moments

ten great things about this week:

fairy tales
hanging out with cousins
rain
fireworks
celebrating America

skyping family and friends
clean room
pinterest

my friend getting his mission call (AHHHHH!!!)
movie nights


today was a long day. I applied for some more jobs and cleaned my room. I've gone on a letter-writing spree. I purchased more milk. I played epic mancala. which is code for I refilled my medications for the week. it makes the chore seem slightly more exciting.
I cannot wait for an adventure tomorrow.

some thoughts:
my major. I have 2 minors picked out and a graduate program. the only thing left is the major.
books. I absolutely love having time to read books again. I can't wait to give a report on the one I have almost finished.
missionaries. They have a hard job. And they're awesome.
temples. I love the temple and the peace that I can have from going there.
family. While I miss my immediate family every now and again, I have a blast getting to spend time with my cousins and aunts and uncles out here in Utah. So much fun!

saw this yesterday and had to take a picture. way too cool!!


Welcome to the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment