Monday, November 19, 2012

best is yet to come

[today I am grateful...]
to be done with high school

I went to visit some past teachers at my old high school today. I love visiting with all of them! yes I am a nerd. deal with it. I learned so much from them in my high school classes, and now as a college student they are my mentors as I look to them for advice on my future.

Other than visiting those teachers and counselors, I am beyond glad to be done with high school. I could talk about all the faults of high school for quite some time. Instead, I will focus on the positive. I have a few good friends I keep in touch with. High school was a great time while I was there, but I could not be happier to have moved on. 

Someone is credited with saying "high school is the best four years of your life."
um, that's false.

Did I make myself clear?

Basically, I LOVE COLLEGE. I'm pretty sure my four (or more) years at college will be some of the best years of my life. But I won't make any guarantees. Each day could be the best day of my life. And while it is fun to visit every now and then, I most certainly would never go back to being a high school student. ever. 

So thanks LZHS for the four years I had there.
But no offense, I am pretty glad to be off on new adventures.

1 comment: