Sunday, November 11, 2012

tenth day

extended family

I got to see my grandparents about a week ago.
Last night, my aunt and uncle took me out to dinner with all of their adorable kids before the football game.
My other aunt dropped off a few things that I have been storing at her house. like Christmas lights!
My cousin has her papers in, and hopefully her mission call will be coming this week.
I get to visit with even more extended family tonight at a cousin dinner.

Even though my immediate family isn't right next door, I can always count on my extended family members to step in when I need a little extra help. or if I need to see cute kids or eat a delicious meal. 
I absolutely love all my aunts and uncles and cousins. They have helped me through so much, and I am so grateful for their support and optimism.

And now on a completely unrelated note, 
here are a few things that I think are just adorable.



And a little snowy inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment