Tuesday, November 6, 2012

day five (a day late)

sisters
I have these two younger sisters.
Both of them are taller than me.
Both of them are smarter than me. most of the time at least.
They both surpass me in every single way.
They are the best.

at Cannon Beach. approximate ages: Megan (1), Lauren (5), Rachel (3) 
we played with dolls all. the. time. we even had a birthday party for them.
approximate ages: Rachel (4), Lauren (6), Megan (2)

I miss our late-night conversations and being completely crazy with them.
They tell the funniest stories. usually involving boys, of course.
We have the greatest adventures. 
And there are many more to come.

like I said. we always played with the dolls. and the baby brother, too, of course.
approximate ages: Rachel (5), Lauren (7), Megan (3)
and Nathan is a few months old.
fourth of July bike parade in our grandparents' neighborhood in Oregon.
They have supported me through everything.
Hours of endless card games in the hospital.
Working on homework together and collaborating for assistance.
Singing on the way to seminary to stay awake.
Inside jokes, family dinner conversations, texting every day.
They keep me smiling.

at a cousin's wedding. I have no idea how old we are here. 
one of these things is not like the other... Disney World family reunion.
approximate ages: Rachel (7), Lauren (10), Megan (6)
My sisters are two of the greatest friends I could have ever asked for.
And now Rachel's about to graduate high school while Megan's going to win over the heart of every guy she meets.
I can't wait to see what life has in store for the two of them.
Love you girls!
so does e.i.n.s.k.

2 comments:

  1. That was at my wedding reception in Utah. June of 2002. 10 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remembered it was your reception, just not when it was. I can't believe it was that long ago!! Thanks :)

      Delete