Saturday, November 3, 2012

friends and microwaves

friends

Old and new, I love them all.
They drive me to my doctor's appointments.
We talk about life's great decisions.
They bring me cookies on hard days.
We watch classic Disney movies.
They force me out of my comfort zone.
We are the greatest karaoke singers.
They sit through emergency room adventures.
We make the best dinners.
They are always willing to talk, play a game, or just be crazy.
We go to the temple often.
They strengthen and inspire me daily.
I couldn't ask for anyone better.

microwaves

I haven't had access to a microwave since I moved into this apartment. I'm surprised we made it this long without one. It makes college life a little more difficult when you can't have a frozen meal every now and then.
But all that changed today.
Due to the loving contribution of concerned grandparents [and as an early Christmas present] we now have a beautiful microwave on our kitchen table.
yes I am currently eating that bag of popcorn in the front.
It's delicious by the way.
Oh how I have missed popcorn. And warm cookies. And quick hot chocolate.
yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment