Sunday, November 18, 2012

busy days

[day thirteen]
busy days

You know those completely crazy days where you feel like you're going to lose your head and never find it again because it's buried deep in those clothes you just shoved out of the way to clean your room for cleaning checks and then you are forced to give up on any amount of homework because it just isn't worth trying to do it all without a functioning brain and you end up just doing something completely mind-numbing until you can actually go to sleep so you can try again tomorrow?

Luckily, I don't have those days too often. But when they do happen, I am suddenly extremely grateful for sleep, good friends, and a mom who taught me the importance of time management. I get more done in those insanely busy days than I ever thought possible. I am much more appreciative of the time I get to spend sitting down to eat dinner, and I look forward to having everything checked off of my to do list at the end of the day.

Now to carry that productivity into the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment