Friday, November 9, 2012

let it snow

snow

I really really love snow. like a lot.
Today was the first big snow storm of the season, and I am so excited!
It's the perfect excuse to have some mint hot chocolate while curled up on the couch to just watch the flakes fall.
Snow falling makes listening singing along to Christmas music even better.
You get all bundled up and go sledding, build snowmen, and have snowball fights.
so. much. fun.
Also I got a string of Christmas lights today! And snow makes today just about the best day ever.
Snow means the holiday season is even closer. Which means happiness is coming.
I just love this time of the year.

In the absence of pictures, please enjoy the first [of many] holiday song on the blog!


Happy first snow everyone!!

you will survive. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment