Thursday, November 1, 2012

thirty days of thanksgiving

Now that Halloween is over, we are entering the [real] holiday season. I love the spirit of this time of year; people are generally smiling more and worrying less, and the time spent with family members creates such great memories.

November is the month for pilgrims, turkeys, first snow, and family traditions. I love it all. In keeping with the spirit of thanksgiving, I thought that this month I would do a small gratitude post each day. This is mostly for myself, but I hope you enjoy it as well.

The first post will be up later today.
For now, please take a few moments to watch this message from Elder Dallin H. Oaks called "In the Spirit of Thanksgiving."



Remember [especially during this season] to be grateful for every person, every trial, and every blessing that comes your way. Find at least one reason to smile in each day, and then give thanks for that moment.

Here's to the happy months ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment