Sunday, November 18, 2012

you're a good man

[day sixteen]
my little brother

This kid is too cute for his own good. I was excited to see him in his middle school musical, but being a middle school production I didn't expect much. 
Nathan earned the lead role in this year's production of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." 
I was completely blown away. That kid is so talented, so energetic, and just so gosh darn adorable. The whole musical was incredibly well done, but I have to admit, Nathan was by far the best one up there. Not that I'm biased or anything. The musical had zero plot line, but it was quality entertainment and so much fun to watch!
warning: lots of pictures coming your way
or you can just skip to the end. your choice.
the opening number 
"I'm standing up!
I'm sitting down..."
"she's looking at me"
*puts bag over head*
"I've always wanted to be called 'Flash'" 
"It isn't on the ground, it isn't in a tree"
"Hey Lucy. Happy Valentine's Day"
"nothing echoes like an empty mailbox" 
"I've always been stupid at spelling and numbers" 
"if I start writing now, when I'm not really rested it could upset my thinking, which is no good at all."
"dear pen pal, you won't believe what happened at the baseball game today" 
"Happiness is anyone or anything at all that's loved by you"
Along with being the cutest Charlie Brown there ever was, my little brother is the best
Nathan always gives me the biggest bear hugs when I am home. He's excited to see me and to play games with me. He's just a little sweetheart. All the girls his age absolutely adore him [as made quite clear after each performance]. He is brilliant in math and just about everything else he works at. He always brings a smile to my face.
Nathan's taller than me now and holds it over me. But that's ok. I will always be his older sister. 
I love you little brother! 

ps: the internet at home is crazy slow, so I will have to post all my videos once I get back to Provo. sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment